Reschedule a Lesson/Class
Watch this video for instructions on how to log into your Client/Student Portal.
Thank you for joining us on your fine arts journey at New Song School of the Arts. To log in to your Client/Student Portal, follow these quick steps:
1. Navigate to NSSOTA.com
2. Click “Current Students” on the menu
3. Click the “Client/Student Portal” login button
4. Use the login credentials that you created at your time of enrollment (if you cannot remember, follow the prompts to receive a temporary login. Once logged in, on the side bar menu, there will be a “reset password” option).
5. Once you are in your Client/Student portal, you will have the ability to: update your profile, update payment information, view your schedule, view billing, and book reschedule credits.
Watch this video for instructions on how to reschedule a private lesson or class.
Thank you for joining us on your fine arts journey at New Song School of the Arts. To Cancel and/or Reschedule a Lesson, follow these directions!
1. Login to your Client/Student Portal Account using the credentials you created at your time of enrollment.
2. Once on your profile, scroll to your schedule and find the date you are unable to attend. Click “Cancel.”
3. Read through and agree to the terms and conditions, then confirm your cancellation.
4. To reschedule, continue scrolling down to your “Credits.”
5. Select a credit and press “Use.” This will take you to the Self-Booking Page where you will be able to look through days and times your instructor is available.
6. Select your instructor.
7. Look through their availability and select a time that works for you.
8. Click “Booking’ and then “Book Now.”
9. Read through and accept the terms and conditions
10. Confirm your Rescheduled lesson!