Music Together Classes
Classes held weekly on
Wednesdays and Thursdays
Ages Infant to four years with caregiver
Music Together children’s classes are playful and rich, full of musical engagement for little ones and the grown-ups who love them. These music classes are perfect for toddlers, preschoolers, and infants as they help them discover their inner music-maker. Music Together offers so many important benefits such as cognitive development, eye-hand coordination, integration of motor skills, hearing/speech development and more. Give your little one a musical foundation that will last a lifetime.
Your life as a parent can sometimes feel like a laundry list of tasks—feeding, wiping, cleaning, bathing—with periodic breaks to grab a fistful of snack crackers and wipe the spit-up off your shirt. You could probably be more organized. Or devote yourself to decluttering. But in our view, parenting should be fun, so bring your little one and let’s have some fun together!
From the heart of NSSOTA Owner, Heather Parks, and Music Together Director, Miss Tara, we know that in times like these we need our music now more than ever. MUSIC IS SUCH A BLESSING! We want your littles to receive that blessing in their life! Please join us in this musical adventure.
SPRING SEMESTER 2021 SCHEDULE
Class Theme – “The Triangle Collection”
- IN PERSON CLASSES held outdoors unless the temperature is below 35 degrees. Class will be held virtually on the normal schedule IF the temperature is below 35 degrees. (Hopefully, we won’t experience that again!)
- CLASSES OFFERED: (45 min. weekly for eight weeks)
–Wednesdays – March 17 through May 5, at 10:30am weekly at the Main NSSOTA location (7861 Tudor Lane, Argyle, TX 76226)
–Thursdays – March 18 through May 6, at 10:30a weekly at the Harvest Red Barn, 700-798 Treeline Dr., Argyle, TX 76226
MATERIALS: Song book, music CD and digital download (new music every quarter), quarterly newsletter, coloring pages, exclusive access to NSSOTA Music Together Facebook group.
TUITION: 8-week semester
- Four payments of $58 includes all materials. First payment charged at time of enrollment
- Unlimited siblings join for $99 (sibling fee will be a one time charge invoiced later after enrollment is complete)
SIGN UP BELOW
The Benefits of our Music Together classes for your child:
Music has a magical effect on children. Both energizing and calming, music enhances emotional bonding and makes for smoother developmental transitions. The saying goes, “music hath charms to soothe the savage beast”. Most parents and teachers realize the benefits of singing to their children. Whether it be trying to get your little one to sing the happy birthday song while they brush their teeth, or a kindergarten teacher creating a tune to help a child remember concepts…. MUSIC WORKS!! It makes life feel easier.
As it turns out, a “musical day” is a “learning-filled” day.
- Cultivate a love for music
- Building a foundation for music learning
- Makes unique connections in the brain supporting language, social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development.
- Learn to sing in tune
- Understand, feel, and count rhythm
- Nurture self expression
- Foster creativity